Search engine optimization, when done correctly, can have a profound impact on any business, online or off, since it enables thousands or even millions of internet users to better find the optimized website whereas without optimization they may not have found it at all.
There are thousands of SEO tools that will help you create a website that is optimized specifically for higher page ranking on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Some of the tools I use are listed below as well as my SEO site to make it easier for you if you are just starting out in online marketing.
- Wordtracker Keyword Tool-Find optimal keywords by number of searches per day
- Google Keyword Tool-Find optimal keywords by number of searches per month
- SEObook-Multiple SEO tracking tools to see exactly where you are with any SEO project.
- Google PPC Pay per click advertising-a great tool but be careful with this one, get to know it first and run some brief tests before going full force.
- ecademy.com-Online community-great to keep track of the competition as well as learn from them.
- SEO Tools-My SEO site with more tips and tools.
- Promoting your business online is an art and it takes time and effort, but with the right training you can succeed online no matter what business or industry you have chosen. The key is to be open to learning, dedicated to implementing what you have learned, organized and determined to succeed.